Brief Explanation: Real IRA smuggling operation in Alvor, Portugal


Blogger Note:

An explanation may be in order...

The reason I have included information about the Real IRA smuggling operation tied to Alvor, Portugal is because Alvor is very close to Praia da Luz, where Madeleine McCann "disappeared".

I am in NOT alleging that dissident republicans had anything to do with Madeleine's fate.

If anything, in my opinion, it is possible that there may have been British intelligence operations underway in the Algarve, and this could possibly explain at least some of the subsequent events that occurred in the McCann case.

This is only a theory, and could well be one without merit. However, I do intend to continue to add news articles regarding the smuggling trial set to have begun today in Belfast and wanted to explain why I am doing this.

(See POSTS re: THE REAL IRA IN ALVOR)


 
Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Flash News Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors